Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shoe Dazzle Update...





I have an update for all you Shoe Lovers.... A package at your door step, what a great way to start or end your day. Shoe Dazzle has arrived. The package was so cute. A pink and purple flower shoe box, awesome shoes and a pink shoe bag. Shoe Dazzle has great marketing now how about the quality of the shoe???


Two of my friends received their first Shoe Dazzle Package (I selected to hold off until after the holidays):

One friend received her shoes and they were not exactly what she expected. She selected a basic black closed toe stiletto. When they arrived she was a bit shocked as they were incredibly high and a bit hookerish. Ironically, while watching the American Music Awards I did notice this being a recent shoe trend. When I say "Hookerish" I am refering to the platform beneath the toe and the height of the heel. Of course I LOVE high heels, what better way to create the illusion of long slender legs then by wearing high heels. Sadly, the pair she received were a bit much. The good news, Shoe Dazzle provides you with free returns and the option to view alternative options. The results to come...



Now for my other friend {the one who introduced me to Shoe Dazzle} her shoes were AWESOME!!! They are stylish and can be worn with everything. What I enjoyed the most about the shoe was the influence of Shoe Dazzle. How was she influenced? It's the structure of the club, your stylist selects 5 options based on your profile. You then pick the pair you like best. The pair she received, we both agreed, would not have been a style we would have purchased at a store, yet having the push of Shoe Dazzle her shoe portfolio has now expanded to include a daring, stylish new pair of shoes. The pair she received are a brown and peach python skin high heel, criss-cross pattern up the front with a closed heel and zipper.

We all know the price we pay to look HOT when we hit the town. No different with Shoe Dazzle. When I tried on the Python Style pair of shoes and walked across the room I did find the shoe to have hints of what a night out would potentially feel like. I have a feeling they might be a bit uncomfortable. I will be sure to report back after her first Girls Night Out rocking her new hot shoes.

Do remember the club is only $40 per month. What pair of shoes in your closet including brands like Steve Madden, BCBG, Chinese Laundry, Aldo, etc. are affordable, trendy and comfortable. Sadly hot shoes that are comfortable are hard to come by, but as the old saying goes...."If the shoe fits buy, it in every color."

Until Next Time,

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment