Friday, January 29, 2010

Thought of the Day...

I was busy reading all about my new adventure...Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot....and while reading about the founder, Jessica Herrin, I was truly inspired. She shared her Personal Motto with the world and I could not agree with her more:

"Be daring, be different, be impractical; be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." –Cecil Beaton

Although there are the everyday tasks that are unavoidable, it's how you accomplish those task's. Who say's we have to follow the normal steps of life. Take a leap of faith. Do something scary. You never know what the results may be. Failure is a possibility, however, what you learn leading to failure is a huge reward. By taking the risk you are now able to answer the question "What if..." and you never know where those step's of risk will take you.

I challenge anyone who reads this post to follow through with your inside voice "What if I could be..." or "What if I tried..." you never know what the result may be. Spread your wings and persue the passion inside.

Cheers,

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment