Friday, April 16, 2010

World and Local Travelers

I am so excited I am flying to Maui for FREE. I have been traveling for years. I have also tried to remain loyal to a few airlines being United & Jet Blue. In my recent days I gave the thought of Frequent Flyer miles up. I was frustrated because I had flown to and from and all around Europe twice on United. I have been to Miami, San Francisco, Tahoe and several other locations all on United, thinking, "YES, a FREE flight must be coming up soon". Heck, I even spent extra to fly United to earn additional miles. I thought for sure I would be traveling somewhere cool for FREE - not because of the savings, simply to show myself I am a world traveler. Too bad any time I tried to book the travel (on my own) I was alerted "not enough" miles.



....Until today and the help of my fiancĂ©. I am so excited he was able to book our upcoming trip to Maui for FREE! Yippee....so the lesson I am sharing with everyone is one get someone to help you because if you have flown as much as you think you have I am sure you have a Free flight. And secondly, the reason I have a free flight is the way Tim booked our travels. We didn’t actually have enough miles to book a round trip ticket (not sure why it makes a difference). What we had was enough miles to book one way tickets for each of us. The results are the same to and from Maui for FREE...I am so excited!!!

We are visiting Maui the first week of May to scout out and finalize our 2011 Wedding. I am so excited.
Cheers,

Cara

2 comments:

  1. You are writing some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Amazon-Coupons
    Paytm-Coupons
    Myntra-Coupons
    Jabong-Coupons
    Makemytrip-Coupons

    ReplyDelete